i-SCOOP provides publications, educational resources, training and hands-on consulting regarding integrated marketing, digital business, transformation and organizational processes. The company is founded in 2000 by J-P De Clerck and Renilde De Wit.
i-SCOOP further is the organizer of the Fusion Marketing Experience and other events and founder of communities, including the Social Marketing Forum. The company also published numerous books and papers and is behind numerous online and event projects of which several have been sold.
i-SCOOP has a people-centric and channel-agnostic approach and has predominantly – but not exclusively – been active in international B2B, media and technological markets since over two decades.
The company worked for customers such as:
- Kodak Alaris Information Management (Global + EMEA).
- BT Global Services (IT services, global, EMEA and Benelux).
- Wunderman (EMEA).
- Selligent (marketing automation, global).
- Microsoft and Microsoft Advertising (Benelux + EMEA).
- SDL Tridion (Benelux).
- Option International (Global).
- The Belgian Federal Government (Belgium).
- The IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau, Belgium).
- Sanoma Publishing (Benelux).
- Best Of Publishing (IDG affiliate, Belgium).
- Belgacom (now Proximus, Belgium).
- StrongMail (US, marketing software – now StrongView).
In the past i-SCOOP also often worked as a subcontractor delivering specialist services for leading digital agencies and consultancies to help them develop and implement strategies for their customers. These projects and customers are under NDA and have been stopped so we can focus on further deploying our analysis, event, training and publishing operations.
Recent projects include:
- Training of hundreds of subject matter experts of a global B2B IT services provider.
- Strategic and digital transformation support of that same company.
- Setting up an integrated marketing approach with marketing automation and a customer-oriented view.
- Development of an online global thought leadership platform of a large IT firm.
- Digital marketing management and transformation of the EMEA activities of that same firm (contractual).
- Digital transformation and innovation.
- Information management and data intelligence.
- Integrated and customer-centric marketing.
- Content marketing.
- Digital business.
- Social business.
- Social media marketing.
- Search engine optimization.
- Change management and new ways of working.
- Marketing automation and email marketing.
- Customer experience optimization.
- The business impact of emerging digital technologies.
- Community marketing and online/social communities
Venture N°: 0472887668
Founding date: 15-09-2000
Meet the founders
J-P De Clerck
J-P De Clerck has been active on the crossroads of media, content, ICT, marketing, sales, consultancy, analysis, publishing, journalism and digital technologies since 1992. He is a no-nonsense consultant, entrepreneur and digital pioneer, having worked for global customers, created various media, written numerous books and papers and sold several of his projects.
Renilde De Wit
Renilde De Wit started her career in retail before co-founding i-SCOOP where she, among others, worked as community manager of the first Belgian web directory in 2001, launched a portal for young parents (sold) and is responsible for various tasks on top of her job as a mother of 4.