Until midnight (GMT), Wednesday 11th September 2019, you can enter your IoT use cases or projects for the IoT Global Awards 2019.
The Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem of vendors, integrators, start-ups and innovative organizations with IoT-enabled solutions has considerably grown in the past few years with organizations across virtually all industries adopting IoT for their digital transformation efforts.
IoT deployments have been steadily growing with an increasing maturity of solutions, even if there are still challenges, the market has ample room to grow and many analysts predict that a lot of new IoT solutions in five years from now will come from companies that don’t even exist yet, to quote from a recent interview.
Even more reason to recognize those organizations and professionals that are making a difference with innovative projects and solutions. And that’s precisely what the IoT Global Awards aim to do by recognizing industry excellence in IoT innovation.
The IoT Global Awards are an organization by WeKnow Media. The IoT awards were launched in 2018 and for the 2019 edition you can enter your IoT project or organization across 11 different categories that encompass every sector:
- Automotive, transport & travel
- Big data, cloud & analytics
- Connected consumer & smart home
- Connected health or wearable tech
- Industry & construction
- Research & development or new launch
- Retail, marketing & hospitality
- Securing IoT
- Smart cities, government & utilities
- CXO of the year
- Start up, business development or ecosystem of the year
WeKnow Media Ltd is the company behind successful professional IoT trade publications such as IoT Now.
Jeremy Cowan, Editorial Director & Publisher at WeKnow Media Ltd: “With just a few days to go before the closing date for entries, we’re looking forward to seeing what innovations IoT businesses have been working on in 2019. If you haven’t submitted your entry yet there’s still time as the closing date is midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 11th September 2019.”
IoT awards to recognize excellence in IoT innovation
Shortlisted candidates and winners will be featured in a promotional campaign across a network of the industry’s market-leading IoT portals and titles.
So, don’t wait and register to have your projects/realizations/entries judged by a professional panel of judges from a range of the top IoT tech development companies, industry standards bodies and analyst organizations.
The judges of the IoT Global Awards 2019 are:
- Alain Louchez, Managing Director of the Centre for the Development and Application of Internet of Things Technologies at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- William Webb, the CEO of the Weightless SIG, Head of Consulting at Webb Search and one of the founding directors of Neul.
- Dr. Usman Javaid, head of IoT and Emerging Technologies at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Svetlana Grant, Programme Director, Internet of Things of the GSMA who has been a part of the GSMA’s IoT / Connected Living Program since 2009.
- Dr. Fahad Aijaz, the Global Head of IoT Digital Services Product Management at Vodafone Group.
Don’t forget: closing date for entries: September 11th at midnight GMT (!). A shortlist of entries will be published worldwide on Wednesday 25th September 2019 and the final Winners announcement will take place on Friday the 11th of October 2019.
Entry into the IoT Global Awards costs £149 for the 1st category and £19 for each additional category thereafter.
Get your entry into the @IoTGlobalAwards before the 11th of September 2019 to shine a spotlight on your #IoTbusiness and secure your place as a market leader in the #InternetOfThings sector🏆 https://t.co/ms6IahrCMb #IIoT #iotawards pic.twitter.com/BwhuBjEcN9
— i-SCOOP (@iscoopbiz) August 31, 2019